PDA

View Full Version : College

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-03-2008, 07:06 PM
I joined college an year back thinking i'll get more independence than what i got at school. But WTF college is a place where hypocrites unite. Kids like to come to the place. Whats so good in coming and sitting in class, slogging your ass for 8 hours and going back thinking v hv done something big???? And the seniors........... why do you have to call the "Sir" when they r only an year older than you and have less than half the talent than you have??? And teahcers.......... whats with them??? they ask you participate in different events and when you do they say u aren't studying. WTF!!!!

JohnCenaFan28
11-03-2008, 09:59 PM
That doesn't sound like the college I know to exist:shifty: Guess it's just where you are.

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-04-2008, 07:52 AM
I didnt either before i joined up EeL. its the same everywhere atleast in my country it is :shifty:

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
11-04-2008, 09:05 PM
There is alot of freedom in English College's and Sixth Form Centres and I havent experienced any of those things because we get to plan our own study time, whether it be none or alot, if your work slacks they will eventually kick you off the course.

8 Hours :o :thud: The most I do is 4 hours and that has a free period, I feel for ya dude, My college encourages people to participate in other events other than studying I guess your just unlucky, :(

legolas4792
11-05-2008, 04:40 AM
college kids think they are so much smarter than they are lol

flamesoffury
11-05-2008, 05:16 AM
college kids think they are so much smarter than they are lol

So true.. Everyone thinks its just getting drunk and laid, but it's not. Sure, that possibility exists, but it normally exists all the time. You need to work hard from the very beginning. The first semester is the worst because you're new and you need to transition into a different setting. I fucked up in the first 2 semesters by slacking but been slowly getting better gpa since then.

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-05-2008, 06:04 AM
I managed to get through 1st year unscathed and although alcohol is there on campus sex is still taboo here :(