PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Gives An Update From The UK, Problems At Raw, Elijah Burke & More

JohnCenaFan28
11-11-2008, 11:32 PM
Jim Ross has a new blog entry available on his official website where he gives his readers an update from the United Kingdom. Below are some of the highlights:

- Raw was wild and “raw” Monday night with many behind the scenes TV production challenges or so I was told by those that were there. Getting ready to watch it in a few moments.

- Manchester is one of approximately 16 WWE sellouts on this tour. We are recording 2 Friday nite Smackdowns Tuesday nite. Hope the pipes hold out. These Smackdowns will take us right up to the Survivor Series in Boston.

- I expect Tuesday night to be a TV production adventure. Looking forward to it. Jeff vs ‘Taker should be special. I’m taking the Deadman and the “under.”

- Flew over w/ the King as we arrived Monday morning at 6:22 a.m. Monday morning after almost an 8 hour flight from Chicago.

- King must have dug into his Halloween candy stash for this jaunt. “Milk Dud” city.

- Elijah Burke’s whereabouts are now well know as he was cut by the WWE in recent hours. Burke is a good talker and if I were him in addition to staying in wrestling, if he chooses, I would give Hollywood a shot. Tough break for Elijah but he cannot look at it as the world’s end.

Click here ( http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/jr-uk) to read JR's latest in its entirety.