PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Guerrero Remembered

JohnCenaFan28
11-15-2008, 04:54 PM
Shaun Mc sent the following report:

Just home from the RAW event at the Odyssey Arena in Belfast, N Ireland and it was a great night but the best part came at the end of the main event between Batista/Rey vs Jericho/Orton. After the match Batista got on the mic and talked about how the night was a bittersweet night for them as while they loved being in Belfast it was the third anniversary of the passing of Eddie Guerrero. The mood in the arena was one of respect, a sweet sentiment between performers and fans alike. Batista spoke of how Eddie loved performing, life and how each and every day they feel his absence and he lives on in our memories and was probably watching them now with a warm smile on his face. At this point Jericho returned to the arena sans music and walked up the aisle clapping slowly as a sign of love and respect. It was a very emotional moment, and I along with my girlfriend Elaine, and friends Alison and Neil smiled and chanted with the rest of the fans "Eddie" while his entrance music played.

It was definitely a night to remember and made me realize that Guerrero may be gone but will never be forgotten!

Source: WNW

DUKE NUKEM
11-15-2008, 05:11 PM
thats very cool they did that thanks for the news Eel

Slash
11-15-2008, 06:43 PM
Crap I missed that bit 'cause I was trying to get back to my car before it became hectic! Heard Eddie's music though, but I didn't know what was going on!