PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Heat On Maryse

Black Widow
11-18-2008, 08:21 PM
Source: Wrestling Observer

It is believed their is some backstage heat on Diva Maryse stemming from an argument with Michelle McCool. She was originally inline for a lengthy push against McCool but that was soon replaced with Maria after the incident. It is rumored that the argument may have something to do with Maryse not thinking McCool deserves her position and the influence her relationship with Undertaker has on it.

JohnCenaFan28
11-18-2008, 08:31 PM
She's damn right, Maryse is way hotter and more talented in the ring than Michelle and Michelle's only the champion because of Undertaker. I'm glad she stood up for what she believed in.

Punisher
11-19-2008, 05:34 AM
Im with Maryse, Michelle is not that bad in the ring but there is no way she should be champion with Natalya and Victoria on the roster. And at least by now Maryse should be champion if not then the other two that I mentioned. Its really not fair that she is champion becasue she is dating the undertaker. Plus Maryse is way hotter

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-19-2008, 05:58 AM
She's corrext. Natalya or Victoria should be Champion. Just fire McCool I h8 her. Maryse :drool:

DUKE NUKEM
11-19-2008, 07:37 AM
thanks for the news ryan

mikedudelang
11-19-2008, 10:15 AM
if maryse were smart, she'd get herself a boyfriend with stroke. anyone know if boogeyman is single?

cspyke1127
11-19-2008, 06:06 PM
Actually, Maryse is dating the Miz... and be careful about what you say about Taker... he might show up and tombstone you...