PDA

View Full Version : Delivering Stratusfaction to the WWE Universe!

Black Widow
11-21-2008, 06:13 PM
Well, hello…long time no speak!

It feels like Babe of the Year voting all over again – except this time I have social networking to actually deliver a great big “THANK YOU!”

I have to admit, I’m new to this whole world, a world riddled with posers and fakes – you know who you are! I only recently entered this world - I finally entered the myspace world (www.myspace.com/trishstratus). I was contacted by myspace canada who asked if I’d be interested in taking over this one page that had a lot of friends (a lot of people talkin to a fake me!), and it was the one page they had gotten the most amount of reports about that it was a fake (some people know me well – luckily better than this poser).

So, I agreed and – voila! Suddenly there I was blogging, connecting with fans, people who were glad to see I finally made it into the myspace world!

Then along came a nomination for a Gemini Viewer’s Choice Award – which unless you are Canadian means nothing to you – but the Gemini is the Canadian equivalent to the U.S Emmy Award – so yeah, I’m kinda psyched to say the least! I did in fact do a happy dance, and yes, I have been voting for myself ever since I found out (what? you would be too!).

So then, a couple of things happened, first I of course posted on myspace that I had been nominated and please show me some love and vote for me. Second, I confirmed to some devout fans that that this myspace was in fact me – and bam – next thing you know, I made the top 5! Coincidence – I think not!

When the folks at WWE.com contacted me about an interview regarding my nomination – and then invited me to be part of the WWE Universe – I couldn’t refuse because I know its you guys that have made the difference in everything that I have been a part of and this was a way for me to finally say directly to you “THANK YOU”.

Let’s review, just to name a few (ha, I made rhyme):

1. 3 time babe of the year – your voting

2. Cover of DIVAS mag – your voting

3. The will to go out every week and deliver stratusfaction to the best of my abilities– your vote of confidence

4. Top 5 nominated for a Gemini Award – your voting

5. Winner of the Gemini – oops, did I get ahead of myself ….

I know when I won the babe of the year you guys got a photo shoot out of it and if I win the Gemini well, I get a trophy … not exactly a win-win situation, so, kind of in keeping the tradition alive – here’s the trade – you guys vote for me and I’ll do a Gemini Viewer’s Choice Award photo shoot …maybe I’ll pose with my little statue (why?)… and I’ll post it right here for the WWE Universe, what do you think? 100% Stratusfaction Guaranteed!

Vote now at www.geminiawards.ca/vca08/

http://fans.wwe.com/trishstratus

Kage
11-21-2008, 08:53 PM
I wonder if this means she'll be returning since only contracted superstars and fans have accounts on that site.

JohnCenaFan28
11-22-2008, 01:27 AM
Nice to see she has an account there:)