PDA

View Full Version : The reason why Randy Orton was switched from Smackdown to RAW

Myankees91
06-19-2006, 11:38 PM
The word going round is that the reason Randy Orton made his move to RAW from SmackDown is because he is planned to work against Triple H after the DX reunion runs its course. Shawn Michaels still needs to have surgery on his ailing knee so we are getting the impression that when he proceeds with his surgery, Triple H and Randy Orton's storyline will begin. Edge and John Cena storyline is also planned to go throughout summer.
Credit:PWInsider.com

yankeesman77
06-19-2006, 11:46 PM
your titles wrong and you should put the source where you got that from in your article cause I saw that too.

Adam Copeland2
06-19-2006, 11:57 PM
^^^^I think he posted it here so that we can discuss our opinions bot Randy moving to Raw.

I thought it was a nice move. Well, bad on the part of SD!. But, I am sure they have a storyline planned. Raw is overpolluted now with the presence of Randy. But, a 'who was a better member of Evolution' fued would be gr8.

Stunner
06-19-2006, 11:59 PM
The word going round is that the reason Randy Orton made his move to RAW from SmackDown is because he is planned to work against Triple H after the DX reunion runs its course. Shawn Michaels still needs to have surgery on his ailing knee so we are getting the impression that when he proceeds with his surgery, Triple H and Randy Orton's storyline will begin. Edge and John Cena storyline is also planned to go throughout summer.
Credit:PWInsider.com

He did put the source.

Someone needs to go to Smackdown to help bring it to life.

Ethan Hunt
06-20-2006, 07:22 AM
RKO belongz to RAW........and i cant wait to see him thr.

Role Model
06-20-2006, 03:27 PM
I like him coming to raw but at the same time they are killing the company he came to, they are losing talent to injuries, people coming to raw. They need to do this draft thing quickly before smackdown becomes so un popular the wwe cant do anything about it.