PDA

View Full Version : Trish Stratus Possible Return - Notes Inside!

JohnCenaFan28
11-22-2008, 01:56 AM
WWE.com features an article about former diva Trish Stratus, who left the company over 2 years ago to pursue life outside of the squared circle. The article notes that Trish recently completed filming for her reality TV travel show, "Stratusphere," which currently airs in Canada on the Travel + Escape channel on Monday nights at 9:00 p.m. EST.

As for plans to return to the ring, Trish told WWE.com that the door is always open for a return: "I’ve heard that Beth Phoenix and this new Diva Natalya have talked [trash] about me,” says Stratus with a gleam in her penetrating eyes. “I’ve said it before, but if they ever decided to call me out, I wouldn’t hesitate to step into the ring.”

Speaking of Trish, she is also up for Canada's Gemini award for "Hottest Canadian Female TV star." The ceremony takes place November 28 and you can vote for Trish now at GeminiAwards.ca.

Swinny
11-22-2008, 03:38 AM
Sounds like she definitely may make a return sometime in the future. I doubt it will be one than a one time thing though, probably something that would happen at Wrestlemania.

flamesoffury
11-23-2008, 01:54 AM
I don't know if she will return, but if she does, that would make my day.

DUKE NUKEM
11-23-2008, 01:56 AM
i hope she does come back thanks for the news Eel

Y0UR Messiah
11-23-2008, 05:27 AM
If we could just now get Lita back and those sweet sweet pair of...I mean...okay tits.

Abhishek_Divekar
11-24-2008, 07:41 AM
Wrestlemania is the right time I think so.............

deadmanwalkin
11-24-2008, 02:24 PM
ooooo

imagine this

trish and lita teaming up to take on Beth and Natalya

ooooo

diva match of the century lol

stevenwwe24
11-30-2008, 03:39 AM
i need a little stratusfaction nowadays....i think she may be back, prolly after wm tho

wwe9112
11-30-2008, 04:04 AM
I don't want her back 'cause then she will be the top star and not give opportunity to let the others grow...I mean maybe she can manage one or something but I like having a bunch of sluts in my ring hahhahaha hence the sarcasm.