PDA

View Full Version : Eve/WWE Update

JohnCenaFan28
11-25-2008, 09:40 PM
SmackDown backstage announcer Eve Torres has posted a new blog on the WWE Universe site talking about her photo spread in the latest issue of Muscle & Fitness magazine. Torres also talks about something she's often asked about - when is she going to wrestle? Torres wrote: "As you may know I have been SmackDown's backstage interviewer since my debut after the Diva Search. Now don't get me wrong, I do love getting the scoop backstage from our Superstars... but a while back there was something inside of me that sparked... then, slowly, it turned into a small flame... and now I can say that there is a fire inside of me that is burning for competition. I only hinted to Vickie Guerrero that I wanted a chance to compete in the ring, and I was laughed at. I know it won't be easy. From being around the Superstars and Divas I know that it will take a lot of dedication to training and hard work, but all I am looking for is the opportunity to compete, and to learn. So, my answer to you is "Hopefully, soon" but I will need to earn my opportunity just like everyone else has."