PDA

View Full Version : TJ Wilson & DH Smith Work At Last Night's Taping

JohnCenaFan28
11-27-2008, 12:27 AM
TJ Wilson & DH Smith with Natalya as their manager worked a dark match at last night's double SmackDown taping from the Times Union Center in Albany, New York. They were introduced as "The Foundation" and did a job to the WWE Tag Team Champions Carlito & Primo Colon. As we have been reporting for several weeks now, there are plans for them to get a main roster spot on the SmackDown roster.

Speaking of DH Smith and TJ Wilson, the Miami Herald posted a new article today featuring quotes from DH Smith.

Smith told Jim Varsallone of the Miami Herald the following when asked about other second and third generation workers in WWE: "Well, this may sound kind of brash, but I think that I'm better than all of them. Joe Hennig is good. Ted DiBiase Jr. has certainly worked hard enough to get to his position, but they aren't from the dungeon... It's only going to be a matter of time before I go up to SmackDown, and then I'm going to show the wrestling world exactly why I am the past, present and future."

Source: WNW