PDA

View Full Version : WWE Hiding Steph’s Weight!!!!!

Kenpachi Zaraki
11-27-2008, 12:45 PM
- In case you didn’t notice, on Monday’s RAW, WWE’s cameras only shot Stephanie McMahon from the waist/chest up. Strangely, there were absolutely no full-body shots of Mrs. McMahon. According to a backstage source, it was no accident as the production crew did so on purpose due to Stephanie’s body shape at the moment and because she was in somewhat of a form-fitting outfit on RAW. WWE’s really particular on how they want their performers to look on television, as they don’t want to show them in a less-than-stellar light. As you all know, Stephanie gave birth to her second child this past July, a daughter named Murphy Claire Levesque. This same camera tactic was done as recently as a few weeks before she gave birth when she made some on-camera announcements regarding the status of RAW from WWE’s Studios in Stamford, CT. Of course, Stephanie was quite pregnant at the time, but you would never know it from the way she was shot on camera as she was only shot from the chest up. Anyway, Stephanie gained quite a bit of weight during her second pregnancy, which unfortunately for her, she hasn’t completely lost yet, hence the business suits and slimming black outfits, and why you shouldn’t expect to see her don anything too revealing in her latest on-camera role. It’s pretty well known within WWE that Stephanie has had confidence issues in the past regarding her appearance, going as far to say that a rude fan sign at least in part influenced her to get breast implants, and once saying on-screen “that she’s no Torrie Wilson” and that one of the reasons America is so great is because there are different body types and images.

WZ

Black Widow
11-27-2008, 01:07 PM
steph looks great though

Y0UR Messiah
11-27-2008, 03:31 PM
I'd totally hit that. Always thought she was fucking beautiful. Damn Trip for fucking here up. DAMN HIM!

mikedudelang
11-27-2008, 04:27 PM
well, they're doing a shit job of it. she looked HUGE standing next to shane this past monday.

DUKE NUKEM
11-27-2008, 06:01 PM
she looks great to me

scorpionf
11-27-2008, 10:17 PM
I think she looks fine, and she only had the baby a few months ago, so she's not going to be able to lose that weight so quickly.

JohnCenaFan28
11-27-2008, 11:31 PM
She looked great when I saw her on RAW, but I guess she could lose some more weight.

Y0UR Messiah
11-28-2008, 05:19 AM
1 word....cocaine.

Coppertop
11-28-2008, 07:16 AM
Never could get past looking at her face--- she is so pretty

John
11-28-2008, 12:26 PM
She looks great but she did look rather Bulky standing next to Shane this past week on Raw.