PDA

View Full Version : Discussion: I think I know what Vince is doing.

the madscotsman
06-21-2006, 12:22 PM
I read on Prowrestling.com that Heyman was given a lot of leway this wek with the ECW and from the results I read (on the same site) It was a hell of alot better than last week. (which isn't exactly hard but meh) Anyway, it was stil a much better show and alot of things changed (right down to the camera angles) As I said I think I know what Vince is doing: Last week he had alot to do with what was put out, more so than usual. but that is wek heyman had a lot of leway so I thinkVince is trying to find out which works better.; Him being in total controll. or Heyman being in controll with Vince taking a backseat and obviously giving the final ok to what goes out. If I'm right then I think Vince may either come to a compromise where they do a bit of both or just let heyman have alot of leway and Vince take a sort of glancing look at what goes out. what do you think.

Oh and before I forget. Stephanie is Heyman boss on the ecw team. (same source, never lets me down)

hardcoregamer16
06-21-2006, 04:15 PM
Are u joking they let Stephanie be Heymans boss even though she is having a child.

Gary
06-21-2006, 04:33 PM
No they aren't joking I read this some where Stephanie is good writer at times but they really need heyman to control it all or ecw is going to go down the drain and it will be gone again

Straight Edge
06-21-2006, 04:35 PM
Last week's show bombed because Heyman wrote what he thought was a good show, but he had to show the Smackdown writers and they edited most of the original script. This weeks however, was very good. I was very impressed, and I hope that it can start to get better and better as each week goes by

ClayMation
06-26-2006, 07:20 AM
Vince has to let go of ECW...otherwise it will bomb.

Being an ECW faithful when it was first around, I was very disappointed with how the new ECW (or like a friend of mine said: WWECW) is starting out. Last weeks show was better, but it still reeks of McMahon.

Hopefully whenever they stop touring with Smackdown we will see if ECW can truly survive on its own...but again the only way I think it will is if the WWE gives Heyman the wheel and they let ECW be ECW.