PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Dreamer Posts New Blog

JohnCenaFan28
12-08-2008, 04:53 AM
Tommy Dreamer posted a blog on the WWE Universe ( http://fans.wwe.com/tommydreamer/blog/2008/12/07/an_original_thought) site earlier today, answering the top 10 questions he's received since opening his profile on the WWE's answer to MySpace. He noted that his twin daughters had roles the last two seasons of the Sopranos and that he and his wife, the former Beulah McGuillicuty, made appearances as well. When asked about his matches that stand out, he noted the night he won the ECW title, the first two One Night Stand PPVs and his match where he beat Raven for the "first" time in ECW. I was surprised he didn't mention the Brian Lee High Incident bout, which is one of the best matches in terms of an emotional aftermath ever held in the ECW Arena. When asked about whether he watches TNA, Dreamer commented, "I do every week. I really am impressed with the way Rhino and Team 3-D has stepped up their already impressive game. Brother Ray seems to even have lost some weight. A Christmas miracle. An angel has gotten their wings."

DUKE NUKEM
12-08-2008, 07:36 AM
thanks for this Eel