PDA

View Full Version : Natalya Speaks On Rumors

JohnCenaFan28
12-10-2008, 04:28 PM
SLAM! Wrestling has an article on SmackDown Diva Natalya today, who appeared at Toronto's Daily Bread Food Bank last week alongside Edge and WWE Hall of Famer Rocky Johnson. With her ties to the Hart legacy, it opens up the question of whether she'll work with DH Smith and TJ Wilson when both are called up to the main roster. Natalya was asked about rumors of a new Hart Foundation and she simply said, "You'll just have to wait and see." While she's happy about her current run in WWE, she feels she's only been able to show a limited side of her personality thus far. "I think for myself, people have only seen just a little bit of Natalya," she said. "And I like that, because then it means I have a very big future. It's nice to know you have longevity somewhere, and that you'll be appreciated." She also talked about the thought process behind her name change to Natalya. "For me, I think I'm in constant evolution. I have a lot of nicknames and Natalya really embraces my true inner diva. I'm a little bit naughty, a little bit nice, but I'm really 'Natalya by Nature,' so for me I've embraced Natalya and it's part of who I am now," she said.