PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Speaks!

JohnCenaFan28
12-13-2008, 04:32 PM
During a conference call promoting the Tribute to the Troops show airing on NBC next week, John Cena was asked about WWE's recent "news story" on Jeff Hardy being found unconscious prior to the Survivor Series pay-per-view in Boston last month being reported in the same context as a legitimate news story. "I didn't hear anything about that," Cena said before a reporter refreshed his memory. "Oh yeah. I can't believe CNN actually picked that up right? ... I don't know how to tell you this, but WWE stands for World Wrestling Entertainment. Have I answered your question?" Cena was also asked about this Sunday's Armageddon pay-per-view. "I'm just really, really happy to be back. I don’t like sitting on the sidelines," Cena said. "I'm glad I could go on this Tribute to the Troops trip. I’m glad I could come back for Survivor Series, especially, and win the world heavyweight championship. And for me, this being my first heavyweight title defense on pay-per-view, those are always really, really important matches for us. So I just want to show the WWE fans that I haven’t lost it. I haven’t lost a step. I'm as healthy as I ever was. I'm as strong as I ever was. And I just don't want them to have any doubts about me." Cena also spoke out on the WWE Divas being the stars of the annual Tribute to the Troops tour, his new T-shirt being a take-off of the old AWA logo, and more.

Source: WNZ