PDA

View Full Version : New Tag Team Champions Crowned Tonight.

Kage
12-14-2008, 03:58 AM
John Morrison and The Miz captured the WWE Tag Team championships at tonight's Raw house show in Hamilton, Ontario defeating Kofi Kingston and CM Punk.

Source: PWI

I think this is just a way to get the titles off of Punk and Kingston without killing Punk's momentum before the Armageddon.

Infinite Vision
12-14-2008, 05:07 AM
This should be interesting to see what is said tomorrow at Armageddon.

That Rob
12-14-2008, 05:35 AM
I was there and lost my voice as this was the first match and i'm a huuuuuge Miz mark.

JohnCenaFan28
12-14-2008, 06:59 AM
Yes! Morrison's champ again!

DUKE NUKEM
12-14-2008, 07:54 AM
thanks for this Kage

W-OLF
12-14-2008, 01:19 PM
Sweet thanks for the info.

flamesoffury
12-14-2008, 01:48 PM
^ Yeah they are ECW wrestlers but Teddy Long and Mike Adamle had an agreement where the superstars can switch over like Smackdown and ECW.

Heh, they rarely do title changes at house shows.. Oh well, CM Punk is winning the IC title tomorrow night.

John
12-14-2008, 01:48 PM
They make a good combo, Aren't they ECW Wrestlers tho?

Infinite Vision
12-14-2008, 06:25 PM
Or you mean he's beating Mysterio since he doesn't face Regal tomorrow. ;)

But hopefully they won't go and put the titles back onto Punk and Kofi on Monday. Morrison and Miz should keep them.

Layla-Fan
12-14-2008, 06:45 PM
CM Punk and Kofi Kingston aren't a real tag team anyway...there much better off by there selves

tommy
12-14-2008, 07:07 PM
I love CM Punk, and I think he deserved a LOT better than this for his after World title fued (fueding for the tag team championships, winning them and then only appearing on screen with his tag team partner twice in a month, INCLUDING neither of them showing up to get each others back, especially when Kofi got jumped by Mike Knox), but, as much as this hurts to say, Punk shouldn't have had the belt anyway. They didn't do anything with it, and it was obvious that sadly, they don't care about Kofi and they still wanna push Punk as an upper midcarder. So, having the belts sitting on them instead of a tag team made no sense. However, I really do hope that this means Punk will get a CLEAN win over Mysterio, giving him the biggest name he's gotten a CLEAN win over, and that he will win the IC belt tomorrow night on RAW, so he would have started the year as ECW Champion, then won the MITB, World Heavyweight, Tag team, AND IC belt all in a year.

By the way, it's total crap that he went from being a World Title competitor to a IC title competitor.