PDA

View Full Version : WWE Smackdown Star's Push May Be In Jeopardy

JohnCenaFan28
12-15-2008, 11:10 PM
WWE officials have recently soured on R-Truth, aka Ron Killings. The Truth entered WWE with a series of video packages and a lot of hype, and was met with warm fan response. After seeing the fan reaction, there was even talk within WWE that he could be the next ‘chosen one.’ However, WWE officials have quickly turned cold on his in-ring performances. His push has been stalled because they feel that his basic wrestling skills are limited.

Word going around is that management feels he should improve in the ring and even though he can hit the flashy spots, he needs to go back and work on the basics.

Source: WZ

I totally agree, he's nothing really special and he annoys me a lot. He doesn't deserve much in the company until he gets better.

Kage
12-15-2008, 11:34 PM
Like Cena is so good in the ring? Wwe is full of hypocrites lol. They super-push guys who aren't good in the ring. And then they hold guys back who aren't good in the ring. :doh:

JohnCenaFan28
12-15-2008, 11:54 PM
^ I hate Cena just to let you know lol.

Kage
12-16-2008, 12:07 AM
Nice to know Eel :P

Layla-Fan
12-16-2008, 03:07 AM
LMAO they talk about his lack of Basic In-Ring skills when they keep pushing Mark Henry, The Great Khali, and John Cena

Infinite Vision
12-16-2008, 05:29 AM
And doesn't he have wrestling abilities? I mean R Truth? Maybe WWE should actually give him longer matches so that he could prove himself better than what he is doing now.

Will
12-17-2008, 02:40 AM
Ron Killings sucks today, he sucked in TNA, he sucked the first time around in WWE and he will still suck tomorrow. His gimmick is basically the same as Cena (little wrestling + lot of promo/crowd interaction). However unlike Cena he sucks on the mic and its going to be very hard to get white people behind his character.

deadmanwalkin
12-17-2008, 04:31 AM
ya so true there Will

ive only liked him when he was first being discovered by the wwe

back when he was k-kwick

otherwise hes just been yet another wrestler to me