PDA

View Full Version : Batista Updates

Black Widow
12-26-2008, 04:26 PM
Batista is heading to Birmingham, Alabama today for pre-surgery exams on his torn hamstring and will have the surgery shortly.

In regard to the WWE claim he tore it at Summerslam, no way he did that. It would have been blatantly obvious. I was told by sources before we initially broke the story that he would be out and would miss Wrestlemania XXV that he initially injured it on the European tour and tried to work through it before it worsened. He was noticeably limping while chasing Randy Orton on the Raw where he got punted in the head.

While things could change, the belief right now is the earliest Batista could even return is June, but more likely August. I believe the claim that he was injured as part of the Summerslam 2008 main event against John Cena is early foreshadowing in the hopes that they can rematch the two at Summerslam 2009 with the idea that their "epic" match last year ended up injuring them both.

PWI

DUKE NUKEM
12-26-2008, 05:06 PM
wow thanks for the read Ryan

Infinite Vision
12-26-2008, 05:50 PM
He definitely couldn't of torn it at Summerslam. I mean how could you work 4 months with a torn hamstring?

John
12-26-2008, 06:08 PM
Thankyou Ryno.

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
12-26-2008, 06:18 PM
He definitely couldn't of torn it at Summerslam. I mean how could you work 4 months with a torn hamstring?

You cant, so he didnt do it at SS, Its only being said for the storyline they want, and like the news has been saying probably done on the European Tour

JohnCenaFan28
12-27-2008, 01:29 AM
Thanks for posting.