PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Injured

Death Before Dishonor
06-23-2006, 05:08 AM
According to the Boston Herald, former WWE Champion The Rock ruptured his Achilles tendon while prepping for his role as a professional quarterback in his new gridiron flick, The Game Plan. Filming was scheduled to start in Boston on June 26—one day after Vengeance—but the severity of his injury has pushed the start date back until sometime this fall.

In a statement released yesterday, The Rock reiterated his ambition to get healthy so he could return to work as quickly as possible.

“I know many people of this city depended on this movie for work. And I promise after surgery that I will work my butt off in rehab to make this movie happen and make the city proud.”

WWE.com tried to contact The Rock for an interview, but the People’s Champ was unavailable for comment. Fortunately he left information on his voicemail letting his fans know he may be down, but he’s not out.

“For the next three months over the course of the summer, after surgery, I will be rehabbing my ruptured Achilles tendon. Thank you guys for all the love and support. I really, really appreciate it. It means the world to me. Thank you.”

Kaz
06-23-2006, 05:43 AM
http://www.uowforums.com/showthread.php?t=14427