PDA

View Full Version : Christian Update - Done Deal?

JohnCenaFan28
12-31-2008, 01:11 AM
Christian to WWE is considered to be a done deal at this point. Christian is believed to have agreed to terms on a deal with the company and has either signed it or is getting ready to sign it.

The question now is how WWE plans to utilize him once he does come back. There have been suggestions to have him return at the Royal Rumble in January although some creative members feel that they should do a prolonged build to give him more momentum. There is also the issue of whether Christian should be a babyface or a heel. WWE usually likes to bring returning workers of his stature back as a babyface (example: Chris Jericho) but some have suggested that he would have more momentum being revealed as Jeff Hardy's attacker and align him with Edge.

It should be noted that no return plans for Christian have been confirmed, but I'm told that the deal is all but done at this point.

Source: WNW

STEELCITYFAN
12-31-2008, 02:56 AM
Cool. Christian in the Rumble match would be hot though

John
12-31-2008, 07:33 AM
i can see him winning the Rumble :(.

DUKE NUKEM
12-31-2008, 07:43 AM
thanks for the read Eel

Punisher
12-31-2008, 07:47 AM
bring him back as a heel he gets a bit dull as a face

Bad Boy
12-31-2008, 08:11 AM
don't see him returnin back and winning the Rumble to start with, maybe they will run with Cage being the attacker

John
12-31-2008, 08:17 AM
don't see him returnin back and winning the Rumble to start with, maybe they will run with Cage being the attacker

Yes, I've heard that but to be honest this is how i see it:

Cage wins the rumble then at No Way Out, He reveals he did it, Not Edge.

Layla-Fan
01-01-2009, 11:13 AM
Can't wait to see him back in the WWE

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
01-01-2009, 11:47 AM
bring him back as a heel he gets a bit dull as a face

I agree, Heel Christian :kemo: I think to start with maybe him off by NOT winning the rumble, maybe going straight or almost straight into the Jeff Hardy Storyline

Will
01-01-2009, 05:16 PM
Christian shouldn't win the rumble or be put in a main event program straight away. He simply isn't a main event draw, he wasn't when he was in the wwe the first time, he wasn't in TNA, and he wont be this time either.