PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross On What He Would Do If He Were Fired & More

JohnCenaFan28
01-21-2009, 09:17 PM
Jim Ross updated his Q & A section on his official website last week and while we normally do not cover this, there were two questions that JR answered that I felt were worth printing:

When asked if he was released by WWE if he would remain in wrestling: "To remain in wrestling if my tenure in the WWE were to end would take an extraordinary arrangement as I would likely move on to other projects that interest me including our BBQ restaurants, football, speaking engagements, perhaps writing a book, appearing at a few autograph shows, and exploring the remote possibilities of doing some voice work in animated films or TV shows. I won't need a benefit in my honor to make sure that we can buy groceries if it all ended tomorrow."

Whether or not it was too early to put the ECW Championship on Jack Swagger: "It very well might be too early for Swagger to carry the load on ECW as their Champion. I can only say that time will tell but the kid can be special. And yes, I'm not totally unbiased."

Click here ( http://www.jrsbarbq.com/jrs-qa/wrestling) to read JR's Q & A segment.

W-OLF
01-21-2009, 10:12 PM
doing some voice work in animated films or TV shows.

I'd like to do that too . Thanks Eel .

DUKE NUKEM
01-22-2009, 07:48 AM
thanks for this Eel