PDA

View Full Version : Ulrika last woman in Big Brother house

OMEN
01-23-2009, 01:27 PM
TV presenter Ulrika Jonsson is the only woman in the running for tonight's final of 'Celebrity Big Brother'.

The public will choose whether to award this year's crown to Ben Adams, Coolio, Verne Troyer, Jonsson or Terry Christian during tonight's live show.

La Toya Jackson and Tommy Sheridan became the fourth and fifth celebrities to be booted off the programme on Wednesday.
Jonsson was asked by Big Brother how it felt to be the last woman standing. She replied: "I am proud and delighted that there is a woman left in the house, and I'm doin' it for the sisters."

But Coolio whispered to Troyer: "Hey, did you see Ulrika's face when they said Toya? She was happy... the point is, she was happy to see her go, she never liked her cuz."

Housemates have been making each other farewell gifts for their latest task.

Adams made a model of a rocket-powered scooter, while Coolio made a "poster" for Jonsson.

"I think Ulrika can sometimes be a bit stiff and it seems to me she needs to get out and party a bit more" said Coolio.

"Cool your jets daddio," said Christian, before getting up to present his gift to Coolio - a hat.

Jonsson made an amulet with her face on for Christian. "I liked you from the get-go and I thought you were funny," explained Jonsson, as Christian could be clearly seen mouthing the word "liar".

Troyer made a model of Adams and said: "I'm giving this to Ben so he can stop looking in the mirror."

RTE

JohnCenaFan28
01-24-2009, 06:47 PM
Thanks for posting.

JohnCenaFan28
01-24-2009, 06:47 PM
Thanks for posting.