PDA

View Full Version : RVD Talks About The Royal Rumble & More

JohnCenaFan28
01-26-2009, 05:01 PM
Rob Van Dam was a special guest on the Royal Rumble Live Blog on the official WWE website following last night's pay-per-view in Detroit, Michigan. Rob explained to fans that he was back for one night only and that he was still happy at home. He got the call on Friday from WWE officials who asked him to be part of the 30-man Royal Rumble match. Below are highlights from last night's live blog:

When asked if he was back in WWE for good:
"I'm back in WWE..for tonight." He went on to say "Still happy at home. I'm not here full time by my own choice. I appreciate the open door that I have here and I appreciate being Home in California with Sonya even more."

A plug for his official website:
"Keep up with everything I'm doing at robvandam.com watch RVD TV & listen to RVD RADIO. Stay tuned for very exciting news at robvandam.com concerning an action movie"

When he was asked how it felt to get back in the ring:
"It felt awesome being out there tonight."

Corey Clayton, WWE Universe Community Leader, asked "How long did you have to prepare for your Rumble entry?"
“The idea to be in the Royal Rumble is only 2 days old. Got a phone call Friday and it worked out."

Corey Clayton thanked RVD for stopping by, and RVD said, "Thanks everyone. Had a blast. See you ....soon?"

You can read the full blog, including an interview with Melina, Katie Lea, Natalya, The Fink, and Rob Van Dam at this link ( http://fans.wwe.com/universeliveblogs/blog/2009/01/13/royal_rumble_live_on_wwe_universe_).