PDA

View Full Version : Candice Michelle's Weight Gain - Details

JohnCenaFan28
01-27-2009, 12:49 AM
Candice Michelle has gained quite a bit of weight since returning to WWE several weeks ago. This could have been due to the lack of going to the gym while her injury healed but she definitely packed on some pounds. Recent close-up photos of her from a live event this past weekend and showed her looking very heavy to say the least.

Links to pictures - CLICK HERE ( http://www.uowforums.com/showthread.php?t=148963)

DUKE NUKEM
01-27-2009, 01:50 AM
i dont see it but thanks for the post Eel

Swinny
01-27-2009, 04:09 AM
Candice Michelle very heavy? I don't know who wrote this, but they have to learn that the world is better off without anorexic bimbos running around. Candice Michelle is already a bimbo, so why make her anorexic too? Lol, but seriously, I think she looks fine as she is now, and I definitely don't see where she gained any weight.

tommy
01-27-2009, 06:20 AM
It disgusts me that someone labeled that thread as "fat and saggy". It's bad enough that everyone drools over fake breasts (which are not appeasing), but when a girl gets to a healthy, attractive weight (she looks a lot better there then when she was a twig) people say crap like this.

Kellie
01-27-2009, 11:32 AM
Good to see some REAL pics of the Divas instead of all that air brushing, she looks fine, sure she isnt as toned as you see on TV or in airbrushed pics but its a bit difficult when you are injured but she is far from fat (like was mentioned in the pic thread) .. people are so quick to judge

Black Widow
01-27-2009, 03:59 PM
i prefer meaty candice atleast shes healthy looking

Swinny
01-27-2009, 09:26 PM
It disgusts me that someone labeled that thread as "fat and saggy". It's bad enough that everyone drools over fake breasts (which are not appeasing), but when a girl gets to a healthy, attractive weight (she looks a lot better there then when she was a twig) people say crap like this.

Amen to this. Some of the people on this site are so damn shallow, it's pathetic.

Kage
01-28-2009, 12:14 AM
She's not fat, she's just american lol. But the strech marks on the backs of her legs are about as unattractive as possible.

Layla-Fan
01-28-2009, 12:54 AM
OMG its ok not to look anorexic but the way she looks now is nasty

Will
01-28-2009, 03:01 AM
Its about time we actually get people saying the truth. She is over weight and unattractive, and to use science to support my side, once you get a 'muffin top",as she is starting to show, you are at an increased risk of certain diseases such as heart disease and death. On the flip side I never thought she was attractive, so I don't care what she does.