PDA

View Full Version : Michelle McCool Has Crazed Rant About Another Diva

JohnCenaFan28
01-27-2009, 08:32 PM
Michelle McCool posted a new blog on WWE Universe. In the blog she speaks about Maryse wanting a rematch with her. Here is what McCool had to say: am laughing so hard right now at the blog Maryse posted. Maryse is sadly mistaken if she thinks there is one bone in her body that I am jealous of. Her#1 fan???? Her ego is Her #1 fan and I'm sure that even it gets tired of her telling everyone how "sexy she is!" Wanting to go down as the "sexiest of sexy" in history just proves where your heart is. That's exactly where it should stay to....I will give it to you though; you have to work with what you've got. It's funny how you seem to show no signs of a "dislocated" knee anywhere but in your mind. So, as for the rematch - I can't wait! keep your puppies pushed in and all the way up to your forehead b/c that is ALL you've got. Oh.....and by the way, about your new outfit - Candice Michelle called. She wants her robes back! Judging by your "style," your her #1 fan - now that my friend is something to be proud of! (insert sarcasm here)! The trash talking continued in her blog which you can read by visiting WWE Universe.

Kage
01-28-2009, 12:08 AM
She's either a really good heel or a really annoying bitch.

deadmanwalkin
01-28-2009, 03:52 AM
prolly a bit of both cuz she seems like she can be a bitch