PDA

View Full Version : Even More Gossip On Stone Cold's "Last Match" - Inside

JohnCenaFan28
02-02-2009, 09:02 PM
The word going around backstage is that "Stone Cold" Steve Austin will have one final match at WrestleMania. The angle will be close to what they did with Ric Flair last year.

The name being thrown around would be Shane and Austin vs. The Legacy "Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase. The original idea would be "Stone Cold" vs. The Rock building the 25th anniversary of WrestleMania but Dwayne Johnson shot that idea down with his current movie obligations. According to my sources, Vince did pitched the idea of The Rock fighting his "farewell" match at next year's WrestleMania.

DUKE NUKEM
02-02-2009, 09:48 PM
thanks for the post Eel

Will
02-03-2009, 01:20 AM
The word going around backstage is that "Stone Cold" Steve Austin will have one final match at WrestleMania. The angle will be close to what they did with Ric Flair last year.

so he is going to spend several months fighting for his job with the stipulation being that if he loses he is fired, ultimately losing at WM and ending his career? Either someone doesn't know what Flairs angle was or I have missed Austin not being retired for the last 5 years.

the madscotsman
02-03-2009, 01:26 PM
give it up The Rock's dead, and johnson will never come back.

-[ICON]-
02-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Rock will eventually come back, but it'll be round the time he gets inducted, tbh he'd be better having a match against Micheals at WM26 than Austin at 25.

tommy
02-03-2009, 07:28 PM
give it up The Rock's dead, and johnson will never come back.

Sorry, but I feel that I just have to say this.

Your signature is just awful.