PDA

View Full Version : Christian Has Not Signed A Deal With WWE?

JohnCenaFan28
02-06-2009, 04:46 PM
Several sources that I talked with today say that Christian is still not under a new WWE contract. I was told over the weekend that Christian had not signed a WWE deal yet and that WrestleMania plans have been changed because of that.

Source: WNZ

DUKE NUKEM
02-06-2009, 05:39 PM
is he going too sign or what, thanks for the post Eel

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-06-2009, 07:07 PM
I have said this b4 n I'll say it again..................HE MAY BE FINISHED WITH WRESTLING FOR ALL WE KNOW

-[ICON]-
02-06-2009, 08:16 PM
I have said this b4 n I'll say it again..................HE MAY BE FINISHED WITH WRESTLING FOR ALL WE KNOW

I very much doubt that, I mean its his passion and like many of his peers (Edge, Matt/Jeff, D-Von and Bubba to name a few) their carrers are no where near past their prime.

I think he'll sign after Mania simply to have a run with a heavyweight strap in WWE before he retires.

Voodoo
02-06-2009, 09:32 PM
-;670648']I very much doubt that, I mean its his passion and like many of his peers (Edge, Matt/Jeff, D-Von and Bubba to name a few) their carrers are no where near past their prime.

I think he'll sign after Mania simply to have a run with a heavyweight strap in WWE before he retires.

Maybe that's the problem, he's going to want a title run but the WWE seeing how his tenure with TNA went isnt willing to give him just that. At the time he was thought the be a difference maker in TNA but it didnt really push them to where they wanted to go. So maybe the WWE doesnt see him as a big draw anymore therefor they arent willing to give him what he wants.

Will
02-07-2009, 03:03 AM
Maybe that's the problem, he's going to want a title run but the WWE seeing how his tenure with TNA went isnt willing to give him just that. At the time he was thought the be a difference maker in TNA but it didnt really push them to where they wanted to go. So maybe the WWE doesnt see him as a big draw anymore therefor they arent willing to give him what he wants.

This is the correct answer. The marks can heap all of the praise they want on christian, but the fact of the matter is that he doesn't put asses in the seats. TNA is in the same place now that they were before they signed him and the same place they were when he was active with them. Buyrates didn't improve,attendance didn't improve and ratings didn't improve. He is an acceptable mid card talent but he certainly isn't a World Champion.

Also anyone who says that the Dudleys aren't a decade past their prime has no credibility.

Second SOlution
02-07-2009, 09:19 AM
I think he will sign eventually, he might just want some time off. It's hard to say, but it sucks he more than likely won't be competing at Wrestlemania.

LiquidThor
02-07-2009, 07:18 PM
thanks 4 the post