PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Triple H Reveals The Truth In Interview

JohnCenaFan28
02-21-2009, 04:53 PM
On tonight's SmackDown broadcast, Jim Ross will have a sitdown interview with Triple H, seeking his opinion on the recent events on Raw, which has seen Randy Orton assault Vince, Shane and Stephanie McMahon.

During the interview, Triple H finally confirms what many have been waiting to hear for several years. He makes reference to Vince McMahon being his father-in-law, Shane McMahon being his brother-in-law and Stephanie McMahon being his wife, as well as the mother of his children.

Source: PWM

Swinny
02-21-2009, 06:15 PM
... It's not like it was any big secret, it was pretty obvious.

Your Olympic Hero
02-21-2009, 07:10 PM
It was a horrible interview. It could have been and should have been way better.

deadmanwalkin
02-21-2009, 07:20 PM
wow im pretty sure everybody who has watched wrestling within like the last 10 years knows that he married steph

mikedudelang
02-21-2009, 08:06 PM
I am pretty interested in seeing where they go with this though...

I'd really like to see one more big heel turn for HHH...his character is pretty stale right now.

ironicicon
02-21-2009, 08:18 PM
I understand that they were trying to make him all distraught over what happened, but he barely grunted through the whole thing. I guess it got the point across, though. Steph's his wife, he was pissed, and he's going after Orton. I like it.

DUKE NUKEM
02-21-2009, 10:29 PM
thanks for the post Eel