PDA

View Full Version : Update On New Undertaker Angle

JohnCenaFan28
02-21-2009, 05:07 PM
Also announced on tonight's SmackDown was a match between Vladimir Kozlov and The Undertaker on next week's SmackDown. SmackDown's undefeated star will also be on this coming Monday's RAW from Nashville to "destroy" either Shawn Michaels or John Bradshaw Layfield. They're doing the angle where Vickie Guerrero says neither RAW star is worthy to challenge The Undertaker for his WrestleMania Streak, so Kozlov wants in a match with The Undertaker in Houston at the big show in April.

Source: WA

DUKE NUKEM
02-21-2009, 05:50 PM
thanks for the read Eel

deadmanwalkin
02-21-2009, 07:28 PM
i wouldnt want to see koslov vs. taker at wm

but if they do they would have to keep koslov undereated until then to make it at least somewhat special

mikedudelang
02-21-2009, 08:09 PM
It's gotta be Michaels vs. 'Taker at Wrestlemania. Two Texas boys, one undefeated, one Mr. Wrestlemania. There's no other match I'd rather see.

ironicicon
02-21-2009, 08:16 PM
So, HBK delivers Kozlov's first 'singles' defeat? I could live with that. Aside from Taker's streak at WM, undefeated streaks are overrated.

Bazzinator
02-22-2009, 01:33 AM
maybe theyll do something where JBL interferes and costs Kozlov the victory be getting him dqed, they've done it a few times in the past y not again

LionDen
02-22-2009, 03:22 AM
Yeah, I see Koslov keeping his streak and building him up more and taking on Undertaker at WM, streak vs streak match. Shame though, I would have liked to have seen Taker go for the belt at WM but that was only done last year, no point repeating it so soon I guess.

lol If either JBL or Edge are in a match, a DQ has a great % of happening.

wwe9112
02-22-2009, 03:41 AM
Yeah, I see Koslov keeping his streak and building him up more and taking on Undertaker at WM, streak vs streak match. Shame though, I would have liked to have seen Taker go for the belt at WM but that was only done last year, no point repeating it so soon I guess.

lol If either JBL or Edge are in a match, a DQ has a great % of happening.

Agreed