PDA

View Full Version : Don't Have Wrestlemania Tickets Yet? Don't Worry, There Are Plenty Left

Black Widow
03-07-2009, 08:25 PM
Thanks to Ron for sending this along ... Just thought I'd let you know I was checking Wrestlemania tickets on Ticketmaster today and was amazed to find out that with only four weeks left to the biggest show of the year I could still find 5th row ringside seats priced at $755+fees a pop, and also 3rd row on the VIP Riser at $255+fees a pop! I haven't read that WWE released additional tickets so I'm assuming these are still available from the regular onsale a couple months back. Not a good sign for WWE's top event of the year.

Ron is right on the money. WWE finally confirmed some big matches this week (including Orton-HHH and Undertaker-Michaels), and there are still plenty of seats left in the higher price ranges (and lower ones too). Obviously, running a stadium you can't reasonably expect an instant sellout, and no doubt WWE will do some papering, but the fact that seats are available in so many price ranges less than a month before the show has to be cause for concern.

PWI

JohnCenaFan28
03-07-2009, 09:10 PM
Thanks for this.

DUKE NUKEM
03-07-2009, 09:59 PM
cut the cost, and you will see more people in there, thanks for the post Ryan

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
03-08-2009, 07:42 AM
^ Agreed, Ripoff atm, Thanks For This