PDA

View Full Version : McMadness - Vince Goes Ballistic

JohnCenaFan28
03-09-2009, 11:55 PM
With the script for last Monday's RAW leaking this past week (featuring a huge storyline plan that was delayed at the last minute), the huge snafu Big Show made during Saturday's music video countdown show on VH1 by revealing a yet-to-be-announced match for WrestleMania XXV, as well as all the reports regarding plans for the 25-Diva Battle Royal at Mania (with some leaks even coming from the women themselves), it's pretty much a given that WWE head Vince McMahon is irate, especially with the company-wide initiative to stop storylines getting out on the Internet. The feeling is that a lot of plans and angles will be rewritten this coming week, starting with tomorrow night's RAW in Jacksonville. It should also be interesting to see if Big Show receives any heat for spoiling huge storyline plans regarding his scheduled match at WrestleMania.

Source: WNZ

Notorious Cow
03-10-2009, 01:45 AM
I never really understood why he gets so mad when stories are revealed especially when they're so predictable like the Cena, Show & Edge storyline. But it would be surprising to see how they would have played out if they changed anything..

If It Takes Forever
03-10-2009, 02:55 AM
Well, JBL was supposed to wrestle CM Punk at WM for IC title, and he won it tonight.

DUKE NUKEM
03-10-2009, 06:56 AM
wow thanks for the post Eel

scorpionf
03-10-2009, 10:44 PM
Interesting - thanks.

I imagine Big Show will be in trouble, and as for the Divas, I am surprised there was not some kind of disclaimer in their contracts for a Wrestlemania appearance - stopping them from running their mouths about how they will be in the Battle Royal at WM.

I don't know why Vince gets so upset, when the storylines are more predictable than the weather...