PDA

View Full Version : Big Show in Money in the Bank at WM 25?, WWE’s Call to Gayda

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-12-2009, 06:19 PM
- Apparently the Big Show was supposed to be in this year’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania but that got changed up once Mark Henry was added to the match and Show got involved in the Triple Threat World Title Match.

- When John Laurinaitis called Jackie Gayda to invite her to participate in the 25 Diva Battle Royal at WrestleMania, she originally thought that Laurinaitis was calling to fire her husband Charlie Haas. Obviously when he revealed that he was calling her for WrestleMania, she was relieved.

WNZ

JohnCenaFan28
03-12-2009, 10:14 PM
LOL, that's funny thanks.

scorpionf
03-12-2009, 10:42 PM
Ugh - Mark Henry in money in the bank match - that just sucks...

Well, can you blame Jackie for jumping to that conclusion... It would not be the first time WWE fired Haas.

deadmanwalkin
03-13-2009, 03:14 PM
i hope she comes back for that match

and honestly i would much rather see big show in that match instead of mark henry

cspyke1127
03-13-2009, 05:32 PM
Could you imagine Big Show in that match? Wow! There's plenty of spots they could do with him!

ironicicon
03-13-2009, 07:48 PM
Show would've been much better in the match as opposed to Henry. Although, if they would've done that the winner of the WHC match would've been less of a surprise. Show in that match gives a sense of doubt which I like.