PDA

View Full Version : Inside Scoop: Vince Hates Christian

JohnCenaFan28
03-13-2009, 12:24 AM
Vince McMahon isn't a big fan of ECW wrestler Christian, according to one former WWE employee. It's no secret that the WWE chairman doesn't view him as a "star." "He cares more about the doormat at his house than Christian," said the former employee. "I don't understand why you re-up with the guy and then don't do anything with him." In another Christian note, he told friends TNA's final offer to him was a five-year deal worth $2.5 million for a certain number of dates per year. However, one company source disputes the contract offer as Christian would have jumped at it. The two time NWA World Heavyweight Champion made it clear to TNA president Dixie Carter that his lack of faith in the creative team was a big reason for his departure from the organization.

Source: WNZ

DUKE NUKEM
03-13-2009, 06:52 AM
wow thanks for the read Eel

Black Widow
03-13-2009, 10:08 PM
'Vince cares more about his doormat'

FORMER TNA world champion Christian Cage will never achieve success in the WWE, according to a high ranking former employee.

Captain Charisma was promised big things when he left Orlando for Vince McMahon’s group last month but has since languished on ECW rather than headline Raw or Smackdown.

And, according to the insider, it’s because Vince McMahon just doesn’t see him as a star.

He told The Pro Wrestling Torch: “Vince cares more about the doormat at his house than Christian.

“I don't understand why you re-hire the guy and then don't do anything with him.”

Christian quit the WWE in 2005 when his contract expired, frustrated at a lack of opportunities and bosses’ failure to deliver on a planned main event run against John Cena.

In TNA he became a bona fide headliner, capturing the heavyweight championship and competing against top stars including Sting and Kurt Angle.

He decided to leave despite reportedly being offered a £1.8million ($2.5million) contract by Dixie Carter’s federation - apparently frustrated by some of the sillier elements of the company’s storyline and matches.

Although TNA won’t comment publicly on former employees, it’s thought many in the company are happy with Christian’s plight as it will stop other stars jumping for the bright lights of WWE.

Monty Brown and Chris Harris both also failed in making the transition between federations and former TNA champ Ron Killings is languishing in the Smackdown mid-card. Gail Kim is expected to re-debut in WWE soon.

The Sun

scorpionf
03-13-2009, 10:54 PM
I always thought it was a bad move by Christian to go back to the WWE... I guess the wrestlers see stuff like this happen to others when they jump ship, and think "oh, it won' t be like that for me"... How wrong can they be???