PDA

View Full Version : Man pregnant with twins

JohnCenaFan28
03-24-2009, 07:26 AM
A Spanish man is due to become the first in the world to give birth to twins.

Transsexual Ruben Noe Coronado, 25, is pregnant and due to become a dad in September.

Ruben, who was born a woman called Stephanie, will bring the boys up with partner Esperanza Ruiz, 43, reports the Daily Mail.

American Thomas Beattie, pictured, made headlines round the world last year after giving birth to daughter Susan Juliette. Like Beattie, Ruben is officially a man but retained his female reproductive organs.

When doctors told girlfriend Esperanza, already a mother of two, she could not have any more children, she and Ruben decided he should try to become pregnant with donor sperm after fertility treatment.

Ruben said: "It's like being born with three hands. You take advantage of them while you have them and you get rid of one of them when they get in the way.

"To protect my children I'm not going to sell my story now or in the future. I've gone public with this so people start to see transsexual pregnancy as normal.

"But I am thinking of selling the picture everyone's going to want of me looking pregnant. If I don't do it, someone else will and they'll make a fortune."

He plans to give birth at a hospital in Barcelona, where the couple recently moved from Malaga due to family problems.

Once he becomes a dad he will continue sex change surgery interrupted to enable him to fall pregnant and give birth.

-Nova

DUKE NUKEM
03-25-2009, 12:23 AM
wow just wow, thanks for the post Eel