PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton Proven To Be Not That Big A Heel Compared To... - Inside

JohnCenaFan28
03-27-2009, 04:15 PM
NBC's Keith Olbermann mentioned the Randy Orton and Triple H storyline in his "Still Bushed" segment on last night's show and flashed a graphic of Randy Orton. Here's the quote from Olbermann:

"Number 3: Legacy-Gate, with wrestling. One of the top villains in the kaleidoscopic world of pro wrestling is Randy Orton. Monday at the WWE Raw event in Kansas City, Orton handcuffed another wrestler, then picked up the other wrestler's wife, then dropped her on her head, then kissed her! Orton got loudly booed. Then the promoters played a video tribute to the troops, including a message from...Mr. Bush. According to reporters, Mr. Bush got more thunderously booed even than Randy Orton."

Source: WA

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-27-2009, 05:45 PM
lmao that's funny

Kage
03-27-2009, 10:54 PM
Rightfully so lol, I guess everyone is starting to realize that it was Bush who fucked up our economy.

tommy
03-28-2009, 12:26 AM
Wow, really? Bush messed up our economy? Wow...ignorance just drips off of your post.

Y0UR Messiah
03-28-2009, 04:38 AM
I personally love Bush...wait...your talking about the ex-president? I hate that guy!

DUKE NUKEM
03-28-2009, 06:53 AM
wow thanks for the post Eel

deadmanwalkin
03-28-2009, 03:32 PM
haha thats awesome

Punisher
03-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Lol this is funny thanks EeL

Kage
03-28-2009, 05:14 PM
Wow, really? Bush messed up our economy? Wow...ignorance just drips off of your post.

Yes he messed up our economy by spending billions of our tax dollars on a pointless war for oil. :)

mikedudelang
03-29-2009, 12:42 AM
Nah, wars make us money. What screwed us was all you people who overextend yourself by purchasing things on credit knowing full well you ain't go tthe loot to pay it back. I pay cash for everything I buy that way, when my wallet is empty, I know I don't get anything else. Also, I work a shitty little bookstore job and make virtually nothing but between my wife (who's just a waitress at a shitty restaurant) and I we manage to put money into savings every single month. It's easy to put the blame off on other people but when it gets right down to it, we're usually the cause of our own failure. Blame Bush if you want but while you're doing that he's busy cutting another multi-million dollar deal. Seems to me like you'd be better off just lowering your head and getting to work.

wwe9112
03-29-2009, 03:41 PM
Nah, wars make us money. What screwed us was all you people who overextend yourself by purchasing things on credit knowing full well you ain't go tthe loot to pay it back. I pay cash for everything I buy that way, when my wallet is empty, I know I don't get anything else. Also, I work a shitty little bookstore job and make virtually nothing but between my wife (who's just a waitress at a shitty restaurant) and I we manage to put money into savings every single month. It's easy to put the blame off on other people but when it gets right down to it, we're usually the cause of our own failure. Blame Bush if you want but while you're doing that he's busy cutting another multi-million dollar deal. Seems to me like you'd be better off just lowering your head and getting to work.

Thats what my aunt and uncle say too :)... They pay for everything that way when there's no money, you can't buy anything lol...