PDA

View Full Version : MASSIVE WrestleMania SPOLIER - WWEshop.com Gives Away Result

Black Widow
04-01-2009, 04:44 PM
DO NOT LOOK IF YOU DO NOT WANT WM TO BE SPOILED!

Very briefly, WWEShop.com had a preview for a future product: the Undertaker 17-0 Winning Streak t-shirt. The front had the Undertaker's cross symbol with the point going through a heart, and a ribbon reading "R.I.P. HBK". Then, on the left was a giant red and white 17 and on the right is a giant red and white 0. And on the back, at the top, is the WrestleMania 25 logo.

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1065/taker170shirt.jpg .

Credit: Gerweck

LionDen
04-01-2009, 04:47 PM
lol that is funny and someone is going to be up shit creek for this.

:shifty:

Unless they meant for this to happen to confuse us. You never know lol

Black Widow
04-01-2009, 04:50 PM
i still want hbk to kick his ass lol

LionDen
04-01-2009, 04:52 PM
I dont want HBK to win anyway and I honestly never thought he would.

Although, this has happened on Aprils Fool also, I am very conflicted about this lol

wwe9112
04-01-2009, 04:58 PM
ha, yea im confused kinda too, but i doubt they will have taker loose. as soon as he wins, imo, his legacy will be nothing as he dwells off of wm to get over imo once more.

W-OLF
04-01-2009, 05:00 PM
I wouldn't even consider it a spoiler this feud for HBK Taker was set months ago for Mania with Shawn stating he would lose but imagine the money it would draw.

Kenpachi Zaraki
04-01-2009, 05:31 PM
Taker never gonna lose at WM so maybe they took a shot but Lion cud b correct about All Fools' Day lol

LionDen
04-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Thinking about it, I am guessing this could be a fraud lol

Kenpachi Zaraki
04-01-2009, 06:21 PM
I dont think so Lion the tee might be a fraud but the ned result is known to all unless Vince loses his mind and does something that will shake up the world. They prolly want us to think like that anyway

Black Widow
04-01-2009, 08:34 PM
According to some websites today, "for several minutes yesterday," WWE's shop website featured an Undertaker T-shirt available for pre-order reading "17-0" with a broken heart in the middle. According to the sites, the product was quickly yanked. This is actually a hoax and not legit.

Credit: pwpix

Y0UR Messiah
04-01-2009, 11:04 PM
Personally I think Taker will continue his wins until number 20 and then retire. Only because 20 sounds like a good soild number and I think he'll be around for another 3 years only to do WM if anything.

Kellie
04-02-2009, 12:09 AM
April Fools Day anyone? but anywho if not then dont we all expect Taker to win? same old storylines .. he cant lose to HBK

wwe9112
04-02-2009, 12:50 AM
I think he will loose his last match at wrestlemania like "the deadman is finally dead" like they are saying his loss at wm killed him and hes gone for good or something like that.

.Hunter
04-02-2009, 12:55 AM
Please keep this alive cos I havent checked it out yet, I want to see this open after wm25, and see if this is true.

Punisher
04-02-2009, 03:33 AM
I think it was legit, maybe I am crazy but I think it is true. Someone messed up and now they are looking for a job, it was designed like a true shirt IMO. Just seems like it could be legit

ArJay
04-02-2009, 05:51 AM
I think it was legit, maybe I am crazy but I think it is true. Someone messed up and now they are looking for a job, it was designed like a true shirt IMO. Just seems like it could be legit

See that's the thing...I'm sure they went ahead and made the shirt professionally....and they made an HBK one too. With how often McMahon is changing his mind on things, I'm sure they wanna be prepared for all outcomes. A design/shirt like this doesn't get done overnight...and I'm sure they'll be pimping the hell out of the winner's shirt on Raw. It's just like the Superbowl, they have T shirts made for both teams in case they win. More recently, the Patriots of the NFL, had 19-0 shirts printed ahead of time in case they won the Superbowl and a perfect season...it didn't happen...but still. Point is, I'm sure both shirts were made well in advanced, and this is just a ploy...and April Fools Joke...to get us all speculating....get us all hyped for WM. IMO....it worked.