PDA

View Full Version : 3 Stars to take time off - Details

John
04-06-2009, 12:48 PM
3 Stars to take time off - Details

During a radio appearance yesterday in Chicago, Shawn Michaels said that his WWE contract expires after WrestleMania 26 next year and that he may take time off then. The word backstage is that Michaels has been looking kind of beat up lately and may take a bit of time off after Sunday's WrestleMania too. His knees are said to be in real bad shape. We will post more on that shortly.

Edge is also expected to take time off at some point in 2009 to heal several nagging injuries. This has been talked about for quite some time now.

John Cena is expected be leaving as well to film a new movie. That is not for several months though. Cena will still appear on the weekly TV programs (RAW/SD!) during filming but is not scheduled to work house shows. This is similar to what he did when he was filming 12 Rounds in New Orleans.

Darth Fozzy
04-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Why won't Cena just fuck off!!

Kage
04-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Why won't Cena just fuck off!!

Because he doesn't want to be like The Rock.

tommy
04-06-2009, 05:30 PM
I will never understand all the hate for John Cena. Now I remember why I stopped coming to this forum as much...anytime the name Cena is mentioned, people respond like this.

Darth Fozzy
04-06-2009, 06:01 PM
I will never understand all the hate for John Cena. Now I remember why I stopped coming to this forum as much...anytime the name Cena is mentioned, people respond like this.

I respect his work ethic as a man, but as a WWE character I hate him, stale is the word that comes to mind, "same old shit" is the phrase that comes to mind and oh, "can't wrestle for shit" also comes to mind, he's a glorified children's superhero character. Children have killed the WWE.

detivninu
04-08-2009, 12:39 AM
same old shit?
Undertaker has been doing the same old shit his whole career. even he is sick of it.

deadmanwalkin
04-08-2009, 02:57 PM
^ he has a point there

every wrestler does the same old shit specially the older ones

not necessarily the younger ones

Jodes
04-09-2009, 03:24 AM
yeah Shawn needs a break IMO Edge blah. Cena NOOOOOOOOOOO dont take a break :(

DUKE NUKEM
04-09-2009, 06:49 AM
Because he doesn't want to be like The Rock.

he will soon :shifty: