PDA

View Full Version : Complete Smackdown Spoilers From Austin, Texas Including Wrestlemania Xxv Rematch

Black Widow
04-08-2009, 11:56 AM
WWE Smackdown taping spoilers. Dark Match before ECW: MVP vs. Dolph Ziggler --- my buddy missed this but I would assume that MVP won.

SmackDown:

Matt Hardy demanded that he wanted the fans to forget about Jeff, not cheer him anymore, etc. so he challenged him to a stretcher match. Matt told Jeff that he owed the fans an apology for breaking his promise at Wrestlemania. The match was set up.

Gail Kim beat Michelle McCool.

Big Show beat Kofi Kingston via knock out punch.

Recap of Santina from Raw and then Santino came out and told the fans since he might get drafted to SD he wanted to wrestle any challenger. Out comes Khali. Runjin Singh told him that he could get out of the match, since Khali thinks Santina is hot, by getting Santina to do the kiss cam, but Santino said no and went down in one move.

Awesome Cutting Edge with Edge and John Cena where Cena summed up their relationship over the past few years and said that they are going to go too far at some point. Edge said, "No, I hate you and you took my title which is all I care about." He stated that it makes his problems go away. This further set up their Last Man Standing match at Backlash.

Priceless vs. Colons. Decent match but at the very end Priceless squashed the Colons and then Orton helped them finish wiping the floor with the Colons. Orton then cut a promo about the Backlash match. My friend went to get dippin' dots during this promo, Ha!.

Matt beat Jeff in the stretcher match. Jeff did a swanton onto the stretcher but missed. Matt hit him with a chair and then wheeled him out. Good match.

Teddy Long ran the show as promised on ECW.

Dark match: Cena beat Edge in what was announced as a World Title match.

Overall my buddy was happy with the show.

PWI