PDA

View Full Version : New ECW General Manager

Black Widow
04-08-2009, 12:49 PM
Teddy Long is in the ring and he is trying to dance. Teddy says that as we move on the Road to Wrestlemania 26, there are some changes. We saw last night that Vickie Guerrero is no longer the General Manager of Smackdown. Teddy says that he is the General Manager of Smackdown. Teddy introduces the interim General Manager of ECW and it is Tiffany.

Tiffany says that it is a privilege . . .

She is interrupted by Jack Swagger’s music and he comes to the ring. Jack congratulates Tiffany and he knows that it is her first day on the job, but she needs to learn that there is a set of rules when dealing with everyone else and different rules to deal with Jack Swagger, the ECW Champion. Tiffany says that the only rule she will abide by is to give the WWE Universe what they want. Tiffany says that she has a few announcements that relate to Jack. The draft is on Monday and there is a chance that he might not be on ECW. Regardless of what happens, Jack will need to worry about his opponent at Backlash. Tiffany announces that Mark Henry, Finlay, Tommy Dreamer, and Christian will be involved in an Elimination Chase for the Title and the winner will face Jack. The first match will be a Fatal Four Way.

PWI

Brandon
04-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Meh, Can't really comment on this but it seems like a good move as I like Teddy on Smackdown and he seems to fit the brand and he may even get something to do!

Shocking I know.

Black Widow
04-08-2009, 03:14 PM
i liked teddy on SD too he did a pretty good job on there too

Kenpachi Zaraki
04-08-2009, 04:16 PM
I hate Teddy Long and a blonde bimbo fr ECW. It keeps getting worse for the C-show

Kage
04-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Tiffany shouldn't even have a job with Wwe, I don't see why she should be GM. If anything they should've kept Teddy Long on ECW and have JBL be Smackdown GM.