PDA

View Full Version : MTV News Article On John Cena

JohnCenaFan28
04-08-2009, 05:27 PM
John Cena apparently wants it all. He starred in a movie, won a WWE championship this weekend and now he’s making a move for Eminem’s job.

Similar to Em’s extravagant performance of “The Real Slim Shady” at MTV’s 2000 Video Music Awards, Cena graced the stage of the WWE’s 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania XXV with an onslaught of carbon-copied-clones — all posturing their trademark, “You can’t see me” move. As he runs through the line of imposters, explosions of fireworks line the sky. It was definitely a entrance to say the least — and was clearly inspired by Em’s entrance.

Perhaps “The Doctor of Thuganomics” would like to take the rap-prince’s title? Cena has already made steps inside and outside of the ring to show his rhythmic skills to flatten would-be, freestyle posers. His 2005 rap album, “You Can’t See Me” debuted on the Billboard albums chart. He’s got the chops to crush our movie editor, although that wasn’t much of a fight.

Rap isn’t the only thing Cena’s got under his belt. Eminem might have stuck to his roots for his character in “8 Mile,” but John Cena is even sticking to his roots with a WWE produced movie, “12 Rounds.”

Maybe I’m making too big of a deal out of how John Cena is mimicking one of the greatest rappers to date. Why would I hate on someone who idolizes G-Unit? Perhaps I need a John Cena “attitude adjustment.”

Source: NewsRoom