PDA

View Full Version : The Fink's "RAW Ramblings" - Inside

JohnCenaFan28
04-09-2009, 02:36 AM
Before I begin my Raw Ramblings, I want to take this opportunity to offer a sincere thank you to everyone who has commented or sent me a message concerning my induction into the WWE Hall of Fame, Class of 2009! I greatly appreciate each and every one of your well wishes, and as I have mentioned countless numbers of times in the past, without all of you, I am nothing, and I can't do what I have genuinely enjoyed doing for these many years without you being there!! Thanks again!

And speaking of being there, how about the returning Batista last night on Raw!! I surely don't think that anyone would have thought that "The Animal" would have come to the aid of Triple H and Shane & Mr. McMahon. Actually, I thought that Batista still was not medically cleared to come back to action until some time this month. But I must speculate that Batista has been closely following the Triple H-Orton issue with more than a passing interest. Here's another individual who was there with Orton while in Evolution, and has also had his differences with him as well in the past. Another former associate of Orton is now on the opposite side of the fence. The groundwork has been laid for the six man tag team match at Backlash on April 26, and I for one and going to be most interested in seeing how the succeeding weeks pan out for all participants.

However, I am not crazy about the stipulation that Raw General Manager Vickie Guerrero (more on that in a moment) pronounced, more precisely that if anyone on Team Triple H scores the decision, then The Game retains the WWE Championship, but if anyone on Team Legacy wins, then the Legend Killer gains the gold. Here we go again! We might as well also say that there is to be no count out or no disqualification as well, to make the pin fall or submission the only definitive way to win. More analysis on this match next week.

Also, Ms. Guerrero announced that John Cena will defend his newly won World Heavyweight Championship at Backlash her husband and former titleholder Edge adding this was going to be Edge's last chance at regaining the gold. My take: Say what you want, Vickie, but Edge is the ultimate opportunist, and personally the shrewdest superstar in WWE. If successful on April 26, fine. If not, well, I can't see him being done trying to gain gold by a long shot!

All right, so now the name and titlle on the business card reads: Vickie Guerrero, Raw General Manager. Man, is that a hard pill to swallow? She made that announcement last night, so she's no longer aligned with SmackDown. It was her choice, as mandated by the Board of Directors (B of D) Now that's all well and good, but anything that the Board of Directors has declared toward Ms. Guerrero has seemed to be favorable pickin's, which makes me wonder if there might not some sort of "ga-ga" going on here. Corruption? Yes, I said it; corruption! Overall, I believe that our WWE Universe is certainly not enamored with Vickie, yet the B of D gives her a choice to make? Something ain't kosher here, and I might be wrong in my assessment, I still wonder if Vickie Guerrero is in cahoots with a member or two on the Board of Directors?

SmackDown now needs to find themselves a GM. I personally would love to see the B of D give the nod to Theodore Long. He's been there, done that, and would be the perfect Captain for the SmackDown ship. If that happens, then the dominos have completely fallen, as ECW would not have a GM, of which I will address that hypothetical scenario tomorrow in my ECW Notes

If there is any one individual in WWE today who more entertaining than Santina / Santino Marella, please let me know. And if there is anyone who finds the entire situation as no laughing matter, then look no further than Beth Phoenix. Trouble continues to brew between the Glamazon and Mr. / Ms. Marella, who scored a win over the former Women's Champion last night. Oh boy, looks like the relationship between these two is going further south with every passing moment.

And while on the subject to a point, concerning the 25 Diva Battle Royal from WrestleMania this past Sunday, although entertained, I was somewhat disappointed that the Divas from the past received little if any recognition. Now I thought it was cool that the Divas made their entrances while Kid Rock was singing So Hott; that fit like a glove. But Sunny, Molly Holly, Torrie Wilson, Victoria, Jackie Gayda, and Joy Giovanni should have been given a little ray of light to shine on them during their entrance.

Quickly, I congratulate Carlito and Primo, and believe that they are going to make great WWE Unified Tag Team Champions. Not withstanding the continued challenge from The Miz and John Morrison, hopefully existing and newly formed tag teams from within all three brands will be chomping at the bit to line up and take a shot at the Colons. As an aside, I spoke after WrestleMania with the legendary Carlos Colon, and I can tell you that he was extremely proud of his sons' accomplishments attained this past Sunday night. To me, is really gratifying to see second and third generation competitors in this industry continue to make their respective marks within WWE.

Thanks for reading, and I'll be back with my ECW thoughts tomorrow. And this Sunday, be looking for a blog from me on the ten WWE Superstars that should be drafted next Monday night, where they should be drafted to, and why.

For now, thanks, and as always, comments are welcomed.

I'm out.....

Source: WWE.COM

John
04-09-2009, 11:48 AM
He needs to stop complaining and get back to his zimoframe.

DUKE NUKEM
04-09-2009, 05:44 PM
^lol John, thanks for the post Eel