PDA

View Full Version : Update On Triple H's WrestleMania Entrance

JohnCenaFan28
04-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Thanks to reader Simon Phipps for further explaining Triple H's taped Wrestlemania entrance:

"I've just returned to the UK from Mania and I though this might be worth pointing out perhaps, if it wasn't already obvious. During HHH's entrance at Mania, he just stood there with a frame placed infront of him and then someone on the ground gave him the signal to start walking. While I was suprised to see on the Tron higher up behind the set what was actually being broadcast.
Watching it back now I can see how there is glass everywhere while he starts to walk down the ramp - then they cut to the crowd - then they cut back to him walking without any glass behind him. So it was all done earlier in the day.

The crowd for RAW the next night was so much hotter than it was for Mania. I spoke to a number of people while on the way out of the Toyota centre and we all agreed that RAW was our wrestlemania."

John
04-09-2009, 06:26 PM
It didn't look fake. It looked real, in my opinion and it was a sly move for them to make.

davidnappy
04-09-2009, 06:47 PM
it probably looked better on tv than at the event it generally does. I was there and raw was good but was no wrestlemania maybe your area wasn't hot but mine was rollling people chanting against one another and having a blast.