PDA

View Full Version : Revealed: Why Evan Bourne And Jack Swagger Did Not Have WrestleMania Matches

JohnCenaFan28
04-09-2009, 06:43 PM
One reason given for why Evan Bourne and ECW Champion Jack Swagger didn't have matches at WrestleMania 25 is because there's a feeling that they haven't been in the business long enough to earn a spot on WWE's biggest show. Regarding Swagger, there was also a feeling that he would have another bad performance like he did at No Way Out with Finlay, as mentioned earlier.

Source: WA

John
04-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Such a stupid reason, they should at least get on the card.

Slayer_X
04-09-2009, 07:10 PM
They can only have some many matches at wrestlemania . Not sure these guys deserved a spot

tommy
04-09-2009, 08:52 PM
Either evan bourne or r-truth deserved to be in MITB more than mark henry. They would have made it a much better match.

Kage
04-09-2009, 10:14 PM
^^ I don't know about that, Henry helped Kofi with a few of those awesome spots. I agree with the idea that they haven't been in the business long enough. Wwe should think like that more often. You've seen it with Lashley and Lesnar, they give these guys huge undefeated streaks, world titles, and Mania main events, and both Lashly and Lesnar just left at the first chance they got.

DUKE NUKEM
04-10-2009, 07:03 AM
^ i agree , thanks for the post Eel

scorpionf
04-10-2009, 01:13 PM
^^ I have to agree as well... It is pointless for the WWE to push someone when they are just going to get their 15 minutes of fame and their name out there, only to leave as soon as the opportunity strikes. It makes more sense for spots on the Wrestlemania card to be used for those who are loyal to WWE and have been there a while and will continue to stick around