PDA

View Full Version : The Matt Hardy Show - Blog

JohnCenaFan28
04-10-2009, 07:33 PM
I promise a definitive win over Jeff Hardy at Wrestlemania. And I scored a definitive win over Jeff Hardy at Wrestlemania, making it The Matt Hardy Show. Most people doubted me, and most people were wrong. When I say something, you should listen, because it's the Gospel. I defeated Jeff Hardy cleanly and fairly in the most dominating way possible-The Twist Of Hate. That's a Twist of Fate with my victim's neck placed within a steel chair. It was easy, it truly was..

And then I partied my Wrestlemania pals Mickey Rourke and Kid Rock and watched the rest of the show. Wrestlemania 25 was probably the most fun I've ever had at any Wrestlemania, both professionally and personally. I am lucky enough to live a life most people can only dream of. And it doesn't stop here.. Smackdown on Friday Night is also The Matt Hardy Show, you don't want to miss it! I'll be starting the broadcast at 8 p.m. sharp addressing my huge win at Wrestlemania, as well as what the future holds for myself and Jeff. I hope someone steps up and wants a piece of me while I'm on this career high. If they do, I might just break out "The Leech" (The new name for my former "Scar" submission hold-named due to the fact Jeff Hardy 'leeched' off me for so many years) and take everything away from them, much like I have Jeff. If you like my new look, great-if you don't, I don't care. The evolution of Matt Hardy has just begun, the new outfit was just the beginning. I have more momentum then I have ever had in the WWE. No one can stop me, no one can touch me, I'm that good right now.

It's unfortunate it only took me 13 minutes to beat Jeff at Wrestlemania. If the "Extreme Enigma" could have held on a little longer with the "Starmaker", we would have undoubtedly been the show-stealing match and Undertaker/HBK wouldn't have stood a chance. Oh well, Jeff dropped the ball again, what else is new? Regardless of what match you thought was the best at Wrestlemania, one thing is for sure-Matt Hardy is the absolute best performer in the WWE. Watch Smackdown Friday if you need more proof.

"The Black Cloud" Matt Hardy

Source: WWE.COM

John
04-10-2009, 07:44 PM
Thanks alot for the info, EeL.