PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Man III Villains Confirmed?

Role Model
07-03-2006, 07:13 PM
We know The Black Cat is going ot be in the movie, (not exactly a villian in the comics, but she started out as a theif) and apparently two more villains will be involved in the film:

Man-Wolf and Venom

The 1994 Chenango Forks High School graduate has three major contracts under way at the same time: Where the Wild Things Are, due out this year; Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, due in 2006; and Spider-Man 3, due in 2007.

In the movie Where the Wild Things Are, Phoenix helped create many of the gigantic creatures. The movie is based on the popular children's book by Maurice Sendak.

For the sequel of the Pirates of the Caribbean, Phoenix and his crew are making 2,500 sculpted, foam latex prosthetics that will later have makeup applied to them. The prosthetics will be used on the "freakish" pirates, Phoenix said.

He's under contract not to talk much about Spider-Man 3, but Phoenix did say that the crew is in the conceptual design process for the villains, who are Man-Wolf and Venom.

"It's super cool stuff and I am in my element here for these particular creations," he said. "I am living in 'the dream' out here. It is just so surreal."

The special effects artist's work was recently seen in Spider-Man 2, where he worked on designing the tentacles for villain Dr. Octopus. He worked on the mechanics behind their movement and helped with on-screen puppeteering

- The Press & Sun-Bulletin

Given the hints in the second movie regarding Harry becoming the Green Goblin, I'm wondering if, eventually, the movie will involve the Sinister Six, because we already have four enemies listed (Cat could turn to the side of good during the film)