PDA

View Full Version : Goody's mum wants Tweed to remarry

OMEN
04-12-2009, 07:11 PM
Jade Goody's mother wants the star's widower Jack Tweed to find love again, she has revealed.

Jackiey Budden has advised the 21-year-old model to search for a new partner once he feels ready to move on from his grief for Goody.

"I know Jack will get another girlfriend. I know he will get married and I really hope he does," Budden told The People.

"He is only 21 and has his whole life ahead of him so I can't expect him to be single forever, and neither can anyone else.

"Jack will get another girlfriend and maybe a wife. He will probably have his own children. He could have seven kids and I will be happy for him."

Budden also called for critics to respect Tweed's choices and his right to privacy over the coming years.

"Whatever he does in the future, he will probably get slagged off for but that isn't fair," she explained. "He has found Jade's death very, very difficult to deal with but I hope that people leave him alone to live his life.

"Jade wanted him to move on. He was a good husband to her but she didn't expect him to grieve forever."

Goody died following a battle with cervical cancer on March 22. The 27-year-old had tied the knot with Tweed a month earlier.

DS