PDA

View Full Version : JBL Exposes The Truth: Did Not Leave WWE On Bad Terms

JohnCenaFan28
04-13-2009, 11:47 PM
My first Monday off in about 18 years, at least off at night and not due to injury. Really excited about just being a fan again. Looking forward to watching the draft tonight and seeing what is going to happen. There is always a surprise or two in these things, so should be a fun night of WWE viewing for me.

I heard rumors that I left on bad terms with the WWE, could not be further from the truth. In fact, I don't think I could have left on better terms. My wife not being at Mania had something to do with the fact that she is busy with her company, and in case you hadn't noticed a huge financial meltdown in the world.

My time was awesome, and I said you can never say never. But I am on to the next chapter in my life, I will always be a WWE supporter no matter where I am.

Please check out www.custom-muscle.com Charlie Haas is working hard on making this the best web site in the world for nutrition, and we are proud of our association with him and Jackie. And, don't just check it out, buy something there.

Also, got some time for my radio show now at www.webtalkradio.net.

It was really weird being back in NYC, I got in last night, with no wrestling gear. I have been on the road for so long that it seems nuts to not be in Atlanta today. But every life moves on.

I want to say thanks again for such great support from so many people, I worked hard at being an entertainer and loved every minute of it.

Again, please don't believe the rumors of something being made of nothing. I am happy, retired, and going to watch Monday Night Raw tonight as a fan.

Source: WWE.COM

Wasup_Oww
04-14-2009, 10:59 AM
Good on JBL!