PDA

View Full Version : Details On Melina's Emotional Meltdown - Possibly Due To Michelle McCool

JohnCenaFan28
04-14-2009, 09:39 PM
Last night on the WWE Draft edition of Raw, Women's Champion Melina was drafted to Smackdown. Apparently, when the show went to commercial after her drafting, she stayed in the ring and cried while hugging Mickie James and Kelly Kelly. It is likely that she was just upset over leaving her travel partners, not because of having to go to another brand though there have been murmurs of Melina not being in good terms with former Divas Champion Michelle McCool.

tommy
04-14-2009, 09:51 PM
Meltdown? I think people are looking way too much into her being sad about being drafted. "Melina cried in the ring...MELINA'S EMOTIONAL MELTDOWN!!!!!"

Seriously, the quality of articles (especially their titles) at uowforums has gone vastly downhill. Step it up, Eel.

JohnCenaFan28
04-14-2009, 09:54 PM
^ I make most of my titles up from scratch and it's to catch people's attention. All the gossip sites like "E!" and "TMZ" use that strategy and their viewership is through the roof and it's not a lie since she did have a meltdown... Step it up Tommy.

tommy
04-14-2009, 11:15 PM
Crying =/= meltdown.

And those things all suck.

LiquidThor
04-14-2009, 11:30 PM
lol