PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Jarrett praises WWE

John
04-15-2009, 09:55 PM
Jeff Jarrett granted a rare interview to Newsday.com Steel Cage blogger Alfonso Castillo and discussed a variety of topics including the kindness that WWE showed when his wife Jill died. "I’ll say there’s a personal relationship with the entire McMahon family and Jeff Jarrett," Jarrett said. "As far as a working relationship – absolutely not. We’re competitors. But a personal relationship? Without a doubt. The entire McMahon family was very, very good to me during the passing of my wife, and that’s something I’ll never forget."

Jarrett also commented on the performance of the TNA creative team. "Without risk, there’s no reward," he said. "So if we don’t risk trying anything – if we just sit back and keep ourselves in a little box and just give them a very cookie cutter, a very non-exciting, non-suspenseful – If you just give them a very straightforward product, that’s very, very boring. I’ve seen that. I’ve done that. I’ve been a part of that. It’s not successful and it’s never been successful.

"Do we bat 1000? Absolutely not. A great hitter in baseball – what do they hit the ball, one out of three times? So you have to try things. Do we bat a thousand? Absolutely not. We never will. But we need to try things. And have we screwed up? Absolutely we have, but we’re going to keep on keeping on. And I’ve always believed that, if I didn’t risk everything I owned, TNA wouldn’t exist today. That’s the risk, and that’s the only way you’re going to get a reward. That’s the thing I’ve always lived by." To read the full interview, visit Newsday.com.

-PWN

BXtremeJ
04-16-2009, 01:49 AM
nice to see there are still some what of a relationship between jeff and vince its gotta start sumwhere so it will be easier when vince buys out TNA

JohnCenaFan28
04-16-2009, 02:01 AM
^ Lmao.