PDA

View Full Version : JBL Talks about being normal on WWE Universe

John
04-19-2009, 06:17 PM
Ok, so I have my first week as a normal person. It was going really well until this morning when I thought I was a techie and could do some stuff on www.custom-muscle.com I was uploading and adding and then POOF! all of it was gone. I not only lost all my work I even deleted Mamajuana-my product.

Of course I did get Layfield's Energy Plus at a huge discount on it, but it is not announced because I don't know how to run specials page. So, I will just wait for my tech guys to wake up and tell them I screwed up site.

Other than that, life as a normal person is pretty good. The guys are in UK this week and I always loved going there-only problem is the exchange rate really hurts Americans over there.

I signed up for Twitter, not sure why and not sure what the appeal is, but I am signed up. I am under jclayfield. I don't get Twitter, but maybe I will.

Gonna be in Franklin, Tn. this week for the Franklin street fair with Fox 17, I'll be there on Saturday. And, going to be at the Hackney show on Sunday in Sevierville, Tn. Tuesday and Wednesday I am going to be in Dayton, Ohio riding with one of the DSD guys who carry our products.

Ok, before I screw up whole WWE site I better sign off and try to fix www.custom-muscle.com which does have best prices for nutrition on the web despite me messing the site up.

My wife is up for Time 100 most influential people in the world with the Pope and President-personally I think she is better than both. Maybe she can fix my website.

DUKE NUKEM
04-20-2009, 06:50 AM
thanks for this John

Slayer_X
04-20-2009, 09:04 PM
thanks