PDA

View Full Version : WWE Brand Separation

Black Widow
04-30-2009, 01:04 AM
- From what I can ascertain, the brand separation is going to truly become three, separate entities which was the original concept. I like the concept as it allows many wrestlers to get a chance at the big time that one roster would not facilitate any where near as quickly. I do know that at Judgment Day in Chicago that all three brands announce teams will be at ringside broadcasting their respective bouts. I look forward to the competition between announcers but not to the degree of all that "A" show, etc B.S. that encourages dissension and too much conversation between announcers about things that have zilch to do with embellishing the skills of the wrestlers.

PWI

DUKE NUKEM
04-30-2009, 06:36 AM
wow thanks for the post Ryan

LionDen
04-30-2009, 02:49 PM
Anyhting to help up and coming wrestlers is a good thing.

Your Olympic Hero
04-30-2009, 09:04 PM
I agree. I understand that they did it for WrestleMania, but with everyone being on all of the shows and storylines criss-crossing for 2 months, it was becoming lame and predictable.

LionDen
05-01-2009, 12:27 AM
I agree. I understand that they did it for WrestleMania, but with everyone being on all of the shows and storylines criss-crossing for 2 months, it was becoming lame and predictable.

lol true, also if you were new to wwe, you would get confused and not really know who was on what show lol